Monday, 30 June 2014

Shadow King Episode 1: Ghost In The Machine

YAAAAAAAAWN!!!!!! It was Saturday morning and I was taking my dog for a walk around the block. I was half way there until my dog started whimpering like he does when he’s scared.I looked around but everywhere was houses except there was some tension in the air. Then in front of us was something that looked like a lost shadow. The thing was hard to look at because it keep changing from a lion, to a falcon to a shark and back again. But it seemed to get bigger because it was getting closer until it was 5mm from my face. Suddenly it entered my mouth but it had no taste but pain replaced it.It felt like I was dissolving into nothing and I could see it was happening to my dog as well. My poor dog was getting hurt! Then the pain stopped but I looked different. A lord made of shadows with a steel sword and my dog looked like he had turned into a shadow with fire.then I realized I should be called something different. Shadow king…

TO BE CONTINUED…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...