ROCK CLIMBING REFLECTION
· Something I was pleased with was learning learning my buddy's names from Karamu high school Bennett & Thomas.
· I really enjoyed learning how to use the tools when I go rock climbing.
· Something I found hard was getting down.
· Something that made me think was that if I didn’t lean back and put my feet on the wall to get down I wouldn’t be alive.
· Something I want to get better at is getting up the wall
the thing that i’m gonna do about it is to not looking down and looking for the right things to hang onto.
· I really enjoyed learning how to learn the steps for getting the climber up and down.
· Something I found hard was leaning back and putting my feet on the wall when I was coming down.