I was at dream world and I was waiting in the middle of the line to go on the giant drop.When it was my turn I gripped my heart hoping to survive.” AAH”down I went,it felt like being thrown off a cliff with my hair spiking up like a porcupine. Next was the log ride that didn't take long. When I got a log it was very uncomfortable. When it was the fun part I was as fast as a speeding train “ wee” then I was as wet as a seal.next was the super ride and it felt like hours to get to the front,when I got on I wondered how it would feel like and when I came with an answer,to late,I was going up like a sprinting gravity cheetah.”aah”I was about to faint until dad said we can have an ice cream.I had a chocolate and hokey pokey ice cream and me and Stefan could share a marshmallow stick.On the back to the hotel me and Stefan had a nap and I dreamed of living in dream world.
Friday, 19 April 2013
Thursday, 18 April 2013
Camp Creeper to Mr M
start at camp creeper. H/8
- Turn west to the airport. G/8
- Go 3 km west to Mount Zombie. D/8,E/8,F/8
- Turn north/west to camp endear man. C/7
- Go around Mount Emerald and go 2 km north.C/5,C/4,C/3
Mr M to Hospital
start at Mr M.C/3
- Go 1 km south to mount emerald then turn south east.C/4,D/5
- Then turn east and go 1 km to Hospital.D/4,E/5
Rules for Camp Hero-Brine
- No good night kisses.
- Drinks and food are allowed in beds.
- No bed wetting or its your responsibility for cleaning it up.
- No going out of camp you're in.
- Don’t go in forests without adults with you.
- You're allowed to go up the mountains only with the full gear.
- No swearing.
- Always go into town hall in battle(we have defences).
- Heros only for hero base.
- Do not disturb the ender dragon in Ender Dragon Forest.
- Always follow rules in activities.
- Game systems are allowed. We do have internet:)
- Always swim between the flags while swimming.
- Paintball guns stay in paintball area.
- Safe sea for swimming and scuba diving.
- Fish have to be checked at town hall.
- Fishing board are allowed for jumping off.
- Trophies and medals must be put up in town hall.
- Diamonds, gold and emeralds are not allowed to be touched(take a sword with you if you go up Mount Zombie).
- Iron are allowed to make stuff from Iron Forest.
THE TWO MAIN RULES.
- No making fun of camp’s name.
Tuesday, 16 April 2013
Reflection for Walkathon
· Something I was pleased with was
that it took 1h and 15m because I thought it took 5h.
· I really enjoyed learning that I should never give up taking a long walk because then I’ll never get to the end.
· Something I found hard was not giving up though.
· Something that made me think was that I’ll die of hunger because it took 1h and 15m.
· Something I want to get better at is not getting hungry
(What can I do about it?) A:getting a bigger breakfast or thinking before I go somewhere.